The importance of Ekadashi in Hinduism is immense. Although there are 24 Ekadashis throughout the year, ‘Yogini Ekadashi’ is observed with utmost devotion. Yogini Ekadashi falls between ‘Nirjala Ekadashi’ and ‘Devashayani Ekadashi’ and falls in the ‘Krishnapaksha’ month of ‘Ashar’ according to the North Indian calendar and ‘Krishnapaksha’ in the month ‘Jyastha’ according to the South Indian calendar. This year July 24 Yogini Ekadashi 2022 is being celebrated. This day is dedicated to worship for the blessings of Lord Vishnu. There is more information here Happy Hindu Festival.
Date and time of fasting and prayer of Yogini Ekadashi:
Eleventh day begins – June 23, 2022 at 09:41 PM
The eleventh date will end – June 24, 2022 at 11:12 PM
June 25, Paran সময় time – 05:41 AM to 08:12 AM
Last moment of Hari Bhasa on Parana Day – 05:41 AM
(Source: Drip Pachang)
Meaning of Yogini Ekadashi 2022:
It is believed that fasting during Yogini Ekadashi and remembering Lord Vishnu can atone for all past and present sins and fulfill all the desires of the audience. Devotees also hope for salvation through fasting on this day. According to legend, fasting on Yogini Ekadashi is equivalent to feeding 88,000 Brahmins. The fast is broken on the day after sunrise, which is called Ekadashi Parna.
Yogini Ekadashi 2022 Brat rituals and foods should be:
Like other Hindu religious festivals, eating meat, onions, garlic, whole grains, lentils and lemons is prohibited. Milk, fruit and other vow-friendly foods are allowed.
Here are some vow-friendly dishes for Yogini Ekadashi:
1. Sabudana Recipe: You can use sabudana (tapioca pearl) to make vada, khichri, latex and many more. Here are some recipes you can try.
2. Kuttu Recipe: Although Kuttu Puri is the most popular during the festival, you can make Chila, Paratha and many more. This recipe With.
3. Samak rice: This is a special rice which is allowed during fasting. Here Here are three simple recipes you can make with samak ke chawal.
4. Singara Recipe: Singara is a vow-friendly flour that can be turned into some delicious food. Here are 10 recipes you can try.
5. Makhana Recipe: Makhana Khir, Makhana Khichri and many more such fun dishes can be made with butter for fasting. Check out this recipe.
Happy Yogini Ekadashi 2022!